Helloh, ♥



Monday, June 14, 2010

i m so late...
wana update on baby 1 yr old progress but very busy..


shall update now since i m off for 3 days..
~can wave bye bye
~will do the pity and angry face
~able to stand without support
~can sit up from lie down position
~can walk up to 6steps without support
~will call ma ma when she c me cum home from work
~call ah ma aso when she c my mum at the door
~can understand simple words from me such as sit down, lie down(orh orh), give me gei gei(bloster), zhui zhui(water), nei nei(milk), gai gai(shopping), bye bye
~will cry if me, my mum or my sis goes out without him
~have tasted many fooods, mango, apple, pear, papaya, strawberry, honeydew, orange, nuggets, french fries, apple juice, hamburger bread, yami yoghurt, salt and pepper tofu, chawanmushi, porridge from mayim, rice, kway teow.. will edit if i rmb somemore..
~prefer to slp himself on bed with us patting him (last time was we will carry and sing to sleep)


tats about it! shall update again if i tink of more.. =)

Labels: