Helloh, ♥



Monday, May 3, 2010

its past midnight now...
and i noe my post will be dated one day late?
but well, i will finish up this post before i go to slp..


most impt, happy 11 months to my baby boy!!!
juz one more month to his 1st bdae!
feel so happy tat at least he's more grown up...
to me, sort of easier to take care ba...
coz they will learn to talk and walk indepently...


some updates on his 11mth progress:
@drinks 200ml milk 4hrly, one bowl of porridge 3hrly, brown rice ceral 4hrly
@loves to scream
@shows excitement, more like able to express his feelings?
@can pull to stand in baby cot
@sometimes slp thru the night, sometimes still wake up for milk
@can sit up from lying down position
@very bad tempered


the rest are almost the same as past months..
tats all i can tink of ba...


mon n tue are my off days...
mum off on mon and hubby off on tue aso..
nv plan to go anywhere special..
juz normal routine...
bring my boy to JP for gai gai, then come home, bath feed him, make to slp
then at night play with him and so on...
basically i feel superb busy lol
worse than going to work?
hehe....


keep planning with my butterfly to go on short trip with her but timing always nt same..
shall wait till my aug schedule out then c if i can join her anot..
hope i can join her lo, been hoping to go cruise for long time liao..
nv even go once before...


hubby hurry me to use com liao..
update again tmr when my boy slp okie...

Labels: