Helloh, ♥



Thursday, June 11, 2009

1june
10.45am- weekly appt with gynae.. no signs of give birth yet.. gynae say come back next week, which is my edd.. i ask can give birth earlier?
gynae then help me check cervix.. 2cm dilate.. ask me admit TMC at 3pm


3.30pm-reach TMC, was strap on CTG.. mum and hubby was asked to go family waiting lounge..
nurse came in with documents.. ask about medical history etc..


4pm- hubby and mum was asked to do the admission stuff for me..
another nurse came in to insert a tablet.. was a little pain cause she really stuffed it damm inside..


4.30pm- hubby and mum came to find me, but mum was refused to come in, as only hubby can accompany me.. mum just take a look at me and then kissed me goodbye..


5pm-was sent to ward to rest..
dinner served and supper too..
was having bad backache already.. cant lie down or sit still.. walk ard aso painful..


8.30pm- sent down to observation ward again..
shaved and given soapy solution plus a towel to bathe..
changed to hospital gown..
then strapped on CTG again and put on drip..


9.30pm- gynae came and burst waterbag..
pain start to kick in..
i endured pain in silence, as i decided not to take epidural..


11pm- pain getting super strong.. i fliped around, but still in much pain..
i cried and tell myself to endure as each contraction comes along..


11.30pm- felt like dying le, super super painful.. i call the nurse..
i wanted to take epidural.. was feeling blur, anyhow sign on the paper..
epidural inserted.. pain relived..


2june
12am- i felt giddy and breathless, somehow feel like fainting..
i called the nurse, mentioned could be side effects of epi..
so she lowered the dosage of epi..


1am to 3am- still dont feel better, i can feel pain!
i called the nurse abt 4 times between this..
to ask them to increase the dosage of epi, as i was in great pain..
nurse mentioned increase le, but i feel no difference, in fact, is as though epi was not working on me..
but my legs were all numb le..
just that i can feel the PAIN..
(nurse didnt even check whether i have dilated how much, i was wondering i could have fully dilated already)


3.30am- i call nurse again..
they decide to call the epi doc come to check on me..
but before the epi doc came, she decides to check my cervix..
she just take a look, didnt even insert her fingers in yet and she shouted "dont need doctor already, can send her to labour ward, going give birth soon"


4.15am- sent to labour ward, was guided by the nurse on how to push..
push for 10 odd times, baby head can see le.. but they say now dont push already, have to wait doctor come..
(i was thinking OMG, i pushed for so hard, what if the head goes back inwards?)


4.45am- gynae came.. pushed for 2nd time and baby is out..
baby put on me, but i was too tired to have any reaction, so i just look at my baby for awhile and the nurse carried him away..
gynae stitched me up, while hubby took pic of baby..


5.15am- sent back to ward to rest..
hubby went home slp..